Free Art Studio Business Plan
Unquestionably we all recognize that we are now part of an unpleasant and tough period for all business people; sectors may change week-by-week and business owners should accept market alterations, or they may, in a short time, quit being in business. Today, far more than before, a plan is a business owners essential file. An Art Studio Business that really cannot be bothered to prepare an Art Studio Business Plan will be a company that's not structured to flourish, as every part of the business will be operating apart from the other parts.
Beyond doubt, you really do not want a company where advertising, sales people and administration all act independently rather than with other parts of your business.
You can't seriously expect to unambiguously state where your company is going, or to gain the perfect investment, without a well written and well presented plan. If you will not demonstrate your business in a convincing business plan then nobody will imagine your business is for real?
In early 2003, as we established our web-site, without exception, all the business plans that someone wrote, were only because a third party wanted them to supply one. Business plans were routinely produced for others and not with the objective of actually helping the owner to determine how to generate revenue in their own Art Studio Business!
That always seemed ridiculous as company owners are, perpetually, very driven and they're, without question, assured in deciding on their objectives and employing them to figure out what they should try to do – but they couldn't be bothered to note these ideas down for potential partners; by creating their business plan it is a lot simpler to get likely investors to explain what you're doing and, on that basis, make your organization succeed.
We now all comprehend that writing the Art Studio Business Plan for someone else is an inconvenience; creating it for yourself is an opportunity for your company.
Without doubt the main benefactor of the plan is not your banker, possible backer or your financial advisor – it is recognizably you and your company. If you develop a complete, coordinated plan, with clear ideas, then you will have a first-class asset that you shall utilize to make sure your organization is a success.
A positive Art Studio Business Plan will tell you and your managers how to supervise your company with less stress for you:
- Make certain that you use the plan fittingly; it should confront as much as the company is clearly going to.
- Discover what your customers want prior to making a decision about what you're going to try to supply to them.
- Your cash flow is very important; decidedly more essential than the profit and loss.
- You should always attempt to reduce your costs and only pay out for what you really need; and you should waive the non-essential expenses until you really need them.
- In your Art Studio Business Plan – you should play down your predicted sales numbers and overstate the expenses it is possible that it will be what genuinely follows.
- Target your thinking on originating sales opportunities and converting them into revenue; marketing brings about the lead but that is what it will remain till the purchaser pays.
- You should center your advertising activity on your present buyers preferably to always searching for new ones – this will increase your profits for your business.
- Your sales people should not attempt to regularly have the lowest priced products; nonetheless, perpetually make an effort to increase value – supply the buyers with more, instead of perpetually trying to undermine competitors.
- Repeatedly assess your business and appraise every single thing the company does; don't do something without measuring if it's succeeding.
New company owners have to open a company with the full realization that even though you completely understand your goods and services you have to find out how you'll create enough revenue from selling them to buyers.
In the ongoing commercial circumstances there's no longer any question that a business plan is, clearly, a company's most crucial file. No company owner anticipates acquiring any investment or to have any success in the current business circumstances, if they don't have a painstakingly prepared and well analyzed business plan.
There is little disagreement that this is fundamentally accurate when dealing with an Art Studio Business. Your business plan should be believable if everybody, as well as you and any lenders, are going to recognize that you've a company that should be seen as worthwhile.
Complete Art Studio Business Plans
Click on the U.S. flag for a complete U.S. Art Studio Business Plan developed for the American industry. Supplied with additional free business plans, over 140 other American business documents, containing twenty-five spreadsheets.
Unbeatable price for a full pre-written American plan -
$15 - all of this for only $10!! |
Click on the button above for a exclusive British Art Studio Business Plan prepared for the British economy Sent with additional free U.K. plans, one hundred and forty other business files, containing twenty-five spreadsheets.
£15 Only £10!
We know it is not always straight-forward to word the plan to suit everybody; generally what you're trying to put across, and what you do put across, are dissimilar and you therefore discontinue assembling the business plan in failure.
Our totally free of charge advice will help you as, if you follow our plan, it should be quite easy to finally write the Art Studio Business Plan.
What must be the rationality for perfecting a plan? The major purpose is that your venture is considerably less likely to fail if you plan it that way!:
- The business plan will force you to evaluate the complete business; not only the sections of the business that you're positive will function properly.
- Planning helps the organization make money as you want it to do, diminishing the amount of time you have to use managing headaches.
- Your planning ensures that all staff members can expect, reach decisions, and act in the same way.
- Planning your business will ensure that the business is adaptable as your market changes.
- Planning will be business-wide and attracts future employees and suppliers to the business.
- Planning forces you to supervise all of the firm, including those parts of the business that may cause the business to decline.
- Planning works - businesses that write a plan succeed 4 times as often as the businesses that can't be bothered.
Art Studio Business Plan Executive Summary
The executive summary for your Art Studio Business should be written last. The summary should include particulars of the crucial management in the business and all of the talents they've acquired and why they are applicable to the business. You must provide a short narrative of the reasons why your Art Studio Business is being created, with the precise sectors that you will be targeting. Your Art Studio Business Plan should have a summing up of your numbers including any borrowing you will want and a revenue forecast of the next year.
The executive summary focuses on illustrating how the company is going to work but its fundamental purpose is to make certain potential customers want to look through the rest of the plan.
You will grasp that it's self-evident that any Art Studio Business is, in truth, a whole range of different procedures that must integrate to form the total business. If any piece of the business moves in disparate ways it'll generate issues in separate departments, for instance, if the promotional material does not correctly reflect details concerning the goods and services your company expects to provide then you may soon have huge customer service difficulties.
One of the fundamental purposes that the Art Studio Business Plan must do, and this is, without doubt, very imperative in the summary, is to describe how the separate parts of the business come together to make certain you create the company you are expecting to have.
It's also the reason why entrepreneurs that don't bother preparing a business plan go broke far more than the businesses that prepare one.
Art Studio Business Plan Objectives
This will include your short and long term aspirations for your Art Studio Business.
There are easy details that you may address to list the goals.
Primarily discuss the following topics:
- What is the organization genuinely aiming to do?
- What are my distinct intentions?
- What do you need your business to resemble when it is successful?
The opening aims are clearly what you would hope your business to be like in 12 months. The longer term ambitions will be about what your company might be like someday.
The most critical thing is that you should be sensible; what might you reasonably assume from the business and not solely asserting "We will make millions". Be perceptive and be methodical!
Your Art Studio Business Plan is simply a statement of how you'll meet your goals.
Art Studio Business Plan Mission Statement
In a few sentences, and not much more!, set out what the venture will be doing.
Your organizations mission statement should be able to tell potential buyers about your business instantly. It's the chat you'll have when you speak to anybody for the first time and they ask about your business.
These will be the words that you, and your supervisors, utilize when talking about the company so that you may produce a uniform picture of your venture to anybody - and uniform, solid companies that deliver what they say they can are the businesses that are profitable.
Art Studio Business Plan Keys to Success
Some straightforward points to concisely convey how your Art Studio Business will create revenue.
All bankers are looking for the ideal business to lend money to, who generally meets these specifications:
- If you are an ongoing company, enough revenue to make the monthly repayments.
- For a brand new business, an entrepreneur who has a record of a little success especially if they have formerly managed and run an appropriate company.
- A business owner with a solid, well prepared business plan.
- Somebody ready to put in their own funds and have their own personal assets adequate to solve the unanticipated issues and fluctuations that affect all businesses.
If you do need any assistance we approve these sites that provide a range of advice for your Art Studio Business.
If you plan to succeed then you must plan!
free-business-plan.com provide anyone starting their own company with an entirely free Art Studio Business Plan that is ready for everyone to convert. You don't need to download software, or hand over e-mail information or commit to get unending e-mails; all you have to do is use their Art Studio Business Plan from their page!
Frankly address the questions they introduce with your wording and you will be given the Art Studio Business Plan that you may use to put investment funds into your company.
Remember to ensure you examine several sites for assistance with your Art Studio Business Plan as you cannot receive enough information for the Art Studio Business.
Your Art Studio Business Plan could be focused internally or externally. Externally focused Art Studio Business Plans are targeted at goals that are important to stakeholders, specifically equity investors. Routinely they have specific wording about the Art Studio Business with particular attention in regard to how the venture will strive to accomplish their targets.
Internally focused Art Studio Business Plans are very useful for pin-pointing short-term steps to develop the Art Studio Business. The plan could incorporate information around the introduction of a new product, a new service, a new computerized system, trying to receive investment, acquiring capital resources and / or property or a reorganization of your Art Studio Business.
Art Studio Business Plans are administrative devices. There is no permanent text for your Art Studio Business Plan. The content you should formulate, and the arrangement of the Art Studio Business Plan, is decided by tangible goals and your audience. The business plan introduces all parts of the business planning process revealing objectives and strategy with your ideas to cover marketing, finance, how you will operate and human resources.
Financial institutions are bothered about delinquents, therefore an Art Studio Business Plan for a bank loan must construct a solid argument for the Art Studio Businesses capability to repay the cash that was borrowed. Venture capitalists are especially anxious about the opening funding, practicability, and final business worth. An Art Studio Business Plan for a project involving asset funding should make clear why present resources, forthcoming expansion, and viable competitive advantage that will lead to a great exit valuation.
Your Art Studio Business Plan is the important outline for the companies profit. What makes your Art Studio Business different from other ventures? Explaining this could make certain your company is a success and heighten your supremacy over the other businesses in the sector.
Planning must be concerned with working on what happens to make your Art Studio Business make a profit and ensuring you take total advantage of your resources and openings, as well as ensuring you take the steps you must to diminish the uncertainties.
The grounds for generating your Art Studio Business Plan is reliant on its proposition context. It's acceptable for businesses, especially start-up businesses, to have a number of setups for the Art Studio Business Plan.
- A quick run-through of the business plan that will be commonly used to arouse the interest of potential investors, clientele or colleagues.
- A presentation plus a description of the merchandise may also be covered.
- An impeccable strongly written Art Studio Business Plan for outside stakeholders - an itemized, well written, and efficiently organized plan aimed at investors.
Your Art Studio Business Plan is a skilfully prepared statement of your Art Studio Businesses future; a written record that sets out what your business wants to do and how you will try to handle it. When you write some bullet points on a PC detailing your business systems, you've started to establish your Art Studio Business Plan.
Art Studio Business Plans are fundamentally strategic. You begin here, at this point, with these funds and abilities and you want to get to a there - an anticipated point to come (customarily 3 to 5 years out) when your Art Studio Business will have a better set of competences and abilities, including larger profits and increased assets.
Your Art Studio Business Plan straightforwardly displays how you will move from where you are to where you need to be.
Art Studio Business Plan
Art Studio Business Plan
"An Art Studio Business Plan must be thought of as the company executives manual", says John Pearce, Art Studio Business consultant of the year, “it might be used to review their products, market placement and business operations. It can be used to look at how your people and structure reacts practically and evolves into becoming the foundation of all your businesses judgments. Utilized correctly it will become the central focal point of your Art Studio. It's therefore significant for the venture and should be the point of reference for the managerial decisions.
Art Studio Businesses that create a business plan may call at their potential investors and say, here is our Art Studio Business Plan, we want this money and here's how the business employ it. With their thorough Art Studio Business Plan the Art Studio Business proprietor can get their staff to run an operation with straightforward procedures and aims.”
Pearce, celebrated for negotiating finance for Art Studio Businesses is at the cutting edge of the modern thinking that are becoming accepted in the Art Studio Business sector.
“With the assistance on the net now accessible and the simplicity of organizing Art Studio Businesses it is now absolutely feasible to contemplate a time when no Art Studio Business will fail”, and John then reports, “regrettably until we get all Art Studio Business owners deliberating properly then round about twenty-four out of twenty-five new businesses will go under in the next five years.”
Art Studio Business Plan Summary
You definitely must define who controls the Art Studio Business and describe the specific category you'll hope to sell your merchandise in – your plan should also be extremely clear in regards to your organizations structure and clarify why you chose that set-up for the business.
Location(s) and Facilities
List the physical locality of the enterprise, and your site URL , with a succinct rundown about the district and the benefits this should give to the Art Studio Business.
A superb site, whether it's a bricks and mortar address or on the Internet, is essential to attracting clients.
Among the many integral factors for any business is where it's based. A suitable as well as a great place of business is critical to attracting possible buyers, and will be of colossal significance to the likely accomplishments of your organization.
There are many vital that want considering when deciding your companies address:
- Passing Trade – Is the venture planning to be at an address where there are plenty of potential customers passing by? If not, you must show why enough buyers can find you to ensure the Art Studio Business will be successful?
- Ease of Access – Have you made sure it is simple for likely customers to visit your location? If the location currently has no entries for disabled customers, you might be obliged to improve your location in line with the pertinent Government law; although you could presumbably receive state funding for the building work.
- Parking Requirements – If your business isn't situated closely to where customers are situated, you will require parking spaces in order that purchasers may get to visit your business. Are there ample parking spaces allocated for the appropriate total of expected visitors, and is this parking are communal with anybody else?
- Competition – Are there other businesses locally that might be classed as a competitor with you on some goods and services? There are two accepted beliefs about any competition your business has; firstly, that having many competitors around, the area is taken, and the second is that lots of competition shows there has to be a plenty of interest in your products! Plainly you must find out the situation your organization is in.
Art Studio Business Plan Start-up Summary.
Provide brief details of the working capital you require for the business and by what method you will acquire the cash if you don't already have it quite yet.
The set-up expenditure for your venture
This should be a list of the cash you'll want before you commence trading as well as the overall amount of money, if any, that you'll be hoping to borrow from financiers.
Every Art Studio Business is distinctive, and has their own specific cash requirements at different stages of their expansion, so there is not any specific procedure for assessing the startup costs. Many enterprises can be opened with little funding though other businesses may need to invest a large amount for inventory and resources. It is exceptionally important to make certain that you will have suitable financing to start your business venture.
In order to work out the set up expenditure for your Art Studio Business Plan, you must identify all the expenses that your business will have before starting to generate sales. A few of the expenses will be one-time charges such as the cost of incorporating your company or the cost of kitting out the building. The rest of the expenses will repeat, like power and light, stock, insurance, etc.
You should split these costs by if they're crucial to your business or discretional. A realistic opening financial plan should have the costs that are really essential for starting the company. The primary costs should be separated into two distinctive types: fixed overheads and variable costs, those related to producing revenue for the organization. Fixed costs may incorporate expenses like the monthly lease, heat and power, staff wages and insurance. Variable costs include inventory, freight and packing costs, sales commissions, and all the other amounts that are associated with the selling of products and services.
Art Studio Business Plan Products and Services
Art Studio Business Products Description
Specify all of the goods and services you'll sell, and give your thoughts about future goods and services and describe why you will be selling them.
Demanding the correct rate for your goods and services is a difficult issue for business proprietors. Working out the cost of supplying your goods and services will be relatively easy, but the price you can charge will be basically driven by the market place. What you can charge should be affected by how your competition are pricing similar goods and services and what consumers will be happy to hand over, but obviously your price must meet your expenditure and allow for a profit.
Setting too excessive an asking price can cause missed revenue. Charging too little must reduce revenues and more than likely end in your business failing. Your asking price should meet your your outgoings on the one hand but you must be competing in the sector.
Your pricing is vital to your business generating decent revenue on account of it must change the way you introduce your business to potential customers. Pricing imparts messages about the excellence of products and services that you sell and how the company is established compared to the competition. Whilst you must recognize the consequence of your prices on profitability you should also be able to select the best pricing plan for your company.
Art Studio Business Service Description
Describe all of the services that you might provide and give analysis of prospective services you'll provide and your details why the services might be offered finally.
Market research is the key. Without these critical details, you company is plainly supplying goods and services in the hope they'll sell. With no market research you are guessing and presuming; any research that you can do will provide critical information and guidance.
It forces you to identify:
- your niches requirements and desires,
- your product attributes,
- how you will price,
- who are the actual consumers,
- distribution processes and
- their reason to buy from you.
These must be very important to the decision to buy.
If your merchandise and services that you offer are lucrative, are you positive you have the right staff to manage the sales? Expanded lead times for any new goods may cause your customers to go to the competition.
Have you trialed the new services?
- Are you confident they've the properties the potential customer wants?
- Are you sure the buyer will like the price you are asking?
- Are you convinced that you and any sales people are comfortable selling the products and services you offer?
You will need to evaluate your advertising methods and promotion also.
In your Art Studio Business Plan you must agree who will sell the merchandise. Which delivery approach might the company use? Can you utilize independent representatives or an internal sales force? Is there clearly decent potential in the merchandise to gain the confidence of a dealer, shop or agent to provide your new line? There can be serious up-front selling expenses involved when trying new goods. Everybody will need guarantees that this contribution of their time and money will be recovered.
Your sales team, other staff members you have, and any stores you might utilize must be instructed about the merchandise and services. If the product is sufficiently complicated, you must supply personal coaching or perhaps a mixed media production might do the job. . If the goods are not that complex, a simple catalog should work. As ever your timing is crucial, you must educate everyone before the product hits the shelves.
Art Studio Business Promotion
Finally, you need the promotional copy to back up the introduction:
- the advertising is certain,
- your company performs efficiently at trade shows and presentations,
- the advertising endorsements are appealing,
- any technical leaflets are easy for everybody to follow,
- do your company have the proper samples and incentives,
- are your businesses web pages completely communicating what your company provides and
- are your companies public relations forceful and accurate.
Fit it in with your companies product creation, stores, transportation, and training and your Art Studio Business will succeed!
These are some of the many topics you may come across in launching your new products and services but first-class research, smart timing and the imaginative Art Studio Business Plan must all help augment the chance of success.
Art Studio Business Plan Market Analysis Summary.
Provide the aspects of who the target market will be for the Art Studio Business.
Determine a particular target market and talk directly to them; this must bring you three things:
- Informed clients,
- Many purchasers and
- Regular repeat sales.
Why? For the straight-forward reason that your business is meeting an urgent desire.
At no time must you expect you can do it all. You shouldn't be all things to every possible customer unless you have a huge quantity of assets and some of this, like stock, you could end up being stuck with if you failed to prepare sufficiently.
Target Market Segment Strategy
Explain how your companies advertising will achieve in gaining new customers to purchase from your business.
Marketing plays a central part in the administrative systems of your Art Studio Business. A lack of ability to market correctly can destroy your business steadily. Should your probable purchasers get false information not only have you lost your valuable time and cash, you have also immensely heightened the probability of your businesses ruin as you'll have totally inappropriate merchandise and your company will have lots of resources being spent on enquiries from customers you won't be able to help.
When the general economic environment is strong, a company could easily wait for the potential clients to purchase from them, but, as we have seen during the last few years, not having any marketing perspective means your hopes of attracting the proper buyers virtually hopeless.
You must ensure that the marketing is focused at the goods and services you sell and not an exercise in demonstrating how witty your advertising is.
Art Studio Business Market Trends
Put in plain English the expected market position your Art Studio Business is in. Is the market developing or falling and analyze the rationale for this and can you adapt your merchandise and services for the current and newer directions.
You should be increasingly knowing that the new sector direction is actually incessantly moving smaller niches and even where minority groups may not jointly add up to the largest part of the market, they are flourishing very quickly. You should give thought to these together with other market progressions in ensuring the promotions and your sales calls target the correct potential client groups.
A likely customers gender, age, qualifications, prosperity and race are a long way from being the only demographics to look out for. Keep a look out for tendencies in what people are saying and what is fashionable, what their shopping for, how they're using their free time and how they prefer to get information regarding planned purchases as well as the way they prefer to buy.
You should always make time to listen to buyers if you're already in business. They can inform you in respect of profitable different products you might add for your business.
Art Studio Business Main Competitors
Who is the dominant competition for your Art Studio Business? Be sincere about their strong points and weaknesses.
An excessive number of organizations presume they only have to set up and buyers will appear; what they invariably dismiss is that the greater number of your new clients are another companies current customers - and the idea that they will immediately convert and use you is maybe untrue!
You need to distinguish who your rivals are and prove why your future clients are shopping somewhere else, before you start believing they might rush to purchase from you.
The key way to uncover the information, about ascertaining what your competitors are doing, is to regularly compile instances of analysis, store them, and then view them together now and again.
In our wired era, a large amount of your skill to make legitimate decisions depends you and your people being capable of amassing good research. If you are hoping to make money, you must see yourself as a trader of information in addition to being a trader of merchandise.
A massively important early step is to get orderly at collecting information is to generate a folder for each competitor, on your computer and hardcopy. You should, in your habitual day-to-day activities, discover bits and pieces of knowledge about the opposition. One customer might share someone's prices with somebody who tells you; another time, you will catch a rivals promotional campaign. Each time you acquire a little piece of knowledge about your rivals then make sure you make a note of it. Then save the notes in your competitors folder and repeatedly check your files. Your company will, in a short while, have plenty of information to allow you to start to acquire knowledge about the things your competitors are doing.
Writing An Art Studio Business Plan
Writing An Art Studio Business Plan
Art Studio Business Plan Strategy and Implementation Summary.
How will you promote your Art Studio Business?
When you are promoting, it is not the same way fits everyone. Promotional campaigns are dependent upon what you are looking to promote at any moment to make a decision about what sort of plan you should start executing.
In saying that, there are specific criteria you should always think about in any promotional campaign.
- What is the reason behind the promotion?
- How long do you need to roll your campaign out?
- What is your financial budget and is it thoroughly detailed?
- Who's the specific expected consumer?
- Precisely how will you specifically target that audience?
- What encouragement must you offer? - discounts, giveaways, cheap deals?
- Will you manage the promotion yourself or might you choose a specialized business to help?
- What is your system for accumulating business names and contact info?
Art Studio Business Pricing Strategy
What is the pricing policy and the thoughts to support that decision.
A well thought through pricing strategy for merchandise is vital if you want to increase your revenue. You might trim expenses or grow your sales, or raise revenues with a more appropriate pricing strategy. When your expenses are as small as feasible and you're straining to increase sales, taking up the finest pricing policy is a major measure for your company achieving success.
Raising your prices is not simple, especially in the present shaky economic environment. A huge number of businesses have failed because of pricing themselves out of the marketplace. Furthermore, considerable numbers of companies and sales people are content to do business at any price. One policy doesn't fit all, so creating the pricing strategy might be a steep learning time when learning the requirements and actions of possible customers and clientele.
Art Studio Business Competitive Edge
Point out why customers will buy from your Art Studio Business as compared to somebody else's merchandise.
When a company sustains profits that outshine the general levels for their industry, the firm accordingly possesses a competitive advantage over and above its rivals. The leading objective for your company strategy is to acquire an enduring competitive edge.
A competitive edge happens when a business can deliver the same products and services as competitors however at a cheaper cost (cost advantage), or deliver benefits are better than those of competing products and services (differentiation advantage). Thus, a competitive advantage permits you to create greater value for clientele and elevated revenuess for you.
Price and differentiation edges are accepted as positional advantages since they characterize the business's position in the market as the leader in pricing or differentials.
Art Studio Business Web Strategy
The web is now acutely vital for any company. How exactly are you going to utilize an Internet site for your Art Studio Business strategy?
A worthy Internet site approach works with the company strategy to build a site that meets the business aims. As soon as you begin to make an online presence, you need to think about in what way the site can better your company. Your strategy allows for community, personalizing the site, your wording, your online shop and who will answer questions.
- How will the site be designed and produced? Do you believe you have the skills to create your website employing an off-the-shelf package, or might you want to commission an experienced site designer?
- Where and how will your website be hosted? Small companies mainly entrust a third-party business to host their site. They will invest in a definite amount of space on the hosts web server and are given the capacity to upload and refine their website as they want.
- How will you manage your website? Do you have the time and the right understanding to keep your site updated when your company varies, and keeping it appearing modern ?
- Unless you have a big budget for your website and the website will be pivotal to your company's strategy, it is better to begin small and straightforward. Additional complicated features may be included later as the company develops.
- A website is a time to show the people in your business. Photographs of your employees, information to outline the way you function and the services you offer, or an account of the situations you deal with, to establish the image of amiability and accessibility.
- Do not forget to give surfers of your site something to click on. You could urge them to provide an inquiry via the e-mail account, register the reader's contact details to be put into a chance draw, or get in touch with you to get a discount on their purchase.
- You should keep in mind that users browse, rather than reading through, information online. Segregate paragraphs of text into easier to scan portions, use section captions to punctuate the main subjects, and make certain the wording is clear and easy to comprehend leaving out overly complex wording and industry slang. It is really critical to get the pages proofread before your website is uploaded!
What other businesses can you work with to help your business improve it's revenues?
Art Studio Business Plan Management Summary
Who are the important employees in the business?
Have you ensured that you have plainly declared what they'll all be doing day-to-day?
Are you clear about what you'll actually be doing?
Give details of the team that are involved in, or the team you will want, to manage your company smoothly.
Free Art Studio Business Plan
Free Art Studio Business Plan
A Great Art Studio Business did not just happen.
It was planned that way.
This website is one of 150 websites offering free help; simply choose your subject and look for it in this box.
Home - Free Business Plan - Business - Free Business Advice - More Free Advice