Free Realtor Business Plan
Of course we're all aware that we are now in an uncomfortable and problematical period for all business people; your sector might change monthly and company executives must react to market alterations, or they'll, in the near future, cease to be in business. These days, far more than in the past, a business plan is a business owners most crucial report. A Realtor Business that really doesn't worry about formulating a Realtor Business Plan is a company that's not organized to flourish, as each sector of the organization will be operating apart from the other parts.
Undoubtedly you do not want a company where advertising, sales team and distribution all perform independently instead of working together.
You cannot seriously presume to positively represent your goals, or obtain the perfect level of investment, if you cannot write a proficiently conceived and well designed plan. If you do not demonstrate your business in an authentic business plan then why will any investor accept that your company is to be profitable?
In April 2003, as we initiated our online company, without exception, all the business plans that entrepreneurs produced were only because somebody else asked them to supply one. Business plans were repeatedly produced for somebody else and not with the objective of aiding the owner to discover how they could generate a good return in their own Realtor Business!
This regularly looked ridiculous as people opening their own company are, consistently, very strong-minded and are certainly secure in deciding on their objectives and utilizing them to determine what their firm should be doing – but the entrepreneur did not make the effort to put this down for likely investors; by devising their business plan it is so much to get possible investors to realize what you're doing and therefore help your company succeed.
We all comprehend that composing the Realtor Business Plan for a third party is an annoyance; writing a business plan for your own use is an opportunity for you.
The main beneficiary of your business plan is not your financier, possible backer or your financial advisor – it is obviously you and the business. If you develop a thorough, logical business plan, with a unambiguous focus, then you will own a excellent resource that you shall use to make certain your organization is a success.
A skilfully constructed Realtor Business Plan will demonstrate to you and your staff how to manage the business with less stress for the owner:
- Make certain that you utilize your business plan relevantly; it should demand from you like your company is clearly going to.
- Discover what your consumers want before making a decision about what you're going to provide them.
- Cash flow is critical in a company; far more significant than profit and loss.
- Always attempt to cut your fixed overheads and focus on paying out for what you must have; and save the avoidable overheads until you're equipped to pay.
- In your Realtor Business Plan – always underplay your envisaged sales and play up the costs it is surely probable that it will be nearer to what genuinely happens.
- Center your thinking on originating sales leads and making them into revenue; marketing makes the lead but that is what it will stay until the buyer pays you.
- Center promotional activities on your existing clientele in preference to forever pursuing brand-new business – this will hike your sales for the organization.
- Your sales people shouldn't struggle to consistently have the lowest priced merchandise; nonetheless, you should continually look to add value for your goods and services – deliver your customers more, instead of perpetually trying to undermine everybody else.
- Constantly appraise your company and measure every little thing your company does; do not do something without monitoring if it's succeeding.
Company owners have to establish a company with an absolute awareness that even though you comprehensively understand the goods and services you have yet to find out how your company will achieve enough sales from selling them to buyers.
In the present ongoing economic conditions there's little question that a properly created business plan is, definitely, a company owners most critical file. Nobody opening a business anticipates obtaining backing or to accomplish success in the current economic environment, if they do not create a well written and well thought out business plan.
There is little disagreement that this is really truthful in regard to a Realtor Business. Your business plan has to be credible if anybody, and especially you and any staff, are conceivably going to notice that you've a company that must be seen as important.
Complete Realtor Business Plans
Click on the U.S. flag for a complete U.S. Realtor Business Plan created for an American business. Supplied with further free plans, over 140 other American business files, including twenty-five financial worksheets.
Unbeatable price for a complete pre-written American business plan -
$15 - all of this, $10!! |
Click on the Union Jack for an all-inclusive unique U.K. Realtor Business Plan written for the current U.K. industry Provided with a second, and now a third, free British business plan, one hundred and forty other business files, containing 25 financial worksheets.
£15 all of this; now only £10!!
We understand it's not straight-forward to prepare the business plan excitingly; all too often what you're making an attempt to write down, and what you do write down, are dissimilar and you therefore discontinue preparing your business plan in irritation.
This free of cost information will help you as, if you analyze our business plan, it should be really quite painless to prepare the Realtor Business Plan.
What will be the aims for producing a business plan? The major purpose is that the business is substantially less likely to founder if you plan it that way!:
- A plan will obligate you to investigate the whole firm; not only the elements of the business that you're certain will function well.
- Planning will help the business succeed precisely as you plan that it will, shrinking the time you must waste managing issues and situations.
- Your planning ensures that every staff member can see things, decide, and operate as a team.
- Business planning makes certain that the company is ready to respond as your sector changes.
- Planning will be business-wide and draw staff and potential suppliers to the organization.
- Planning ensures you oversee the whole of the firm, incorporating those parts of the business that will cause the business to be a failure.
- Planning works - companies that plan will generate a return 4 times as often as those that don't.
Realtor Business Plan Executive Summary
The executive summary for your Realtor Business should be written last. Your summary will be composed of specifics about the vital people engaged in the business and all the skills they have built up in connection to the business. You should provide a brief written narrative of how your Realtor Business is being set up, with the particular sectors that you will be focusing on. Your Realtor Business Plan should contain summaries of your monetary forecasts including the borrowing you will require and a profit and loss budget for the business for the coming year.
The summary is about demonstrating how the entire venture is going to function but its fundamental objective is to make certain people want to look through the rest of your plan.
You will understand that it is obvious any Realtor Business is, in fact, many different functions that unite to produce the overall business. If each part of your business shifts in divergent directions it should bring about bad situations in distinct areas, for instance, if your promotional material does not correctly inform prospective clients specifics around the merchandise you want to sell then you may speedily start getting big customer difficulties.
The central purpose that the Realtor Business Plan must do, and this is, undoubtedly, exceedingly vital in your summary, is to set out how the separate areas of the business work together to make certain you construct the company you're expecting to succeed to have.
It is the principal reason why companies that do not worry about preparing a plan lose everything considerably more often than those that generate one.
Realtor Business Plan Objectives
This should include your immediate and long term objectives for your Realtor Business.
There are a few little items that you can address to work out your aims.
Firstly address these issues:
- What is the company actually proposing to achieve?
- What are my own private goals?
- What might your venture will look like when it's successful?
The companies opening aims are what you would want your organization will be like in a years time. The longer term ambitions are what your company should ultimately be like.
The crucial thing is that you will be pragmatic; what you will honestly assume from your business and not merely putting "The business will be me a lot of cash". Be smart, be systematic!
Your Realtor Business Plan is a presentation of how you'll fulfill your objectives.
Realtor Business Plan Mission Statement
In a few lines write down what your business will be about.
Your ventures mission statement must be able to inform potential buyers about your business quickly. It must be the conversation you will have when you meet anyone for the first time and they want to find out what the company what does.
It will be the words that you, and all of your employees, utilize when explaining your business so that you may produce a uniform picture of your business to everybody - and consistent, determined businesses that do what they promise are the ones that succeed.
Realtor Business Plan Keys to Success
Some points to briefly convey the reasons why your Realtor Business will create a return on investment.
Financiers are always looking for the ideal business owner to finance, who generally meets these requirements:
- For a current organization, revenue enough to make the loan payments.
- With a brand new business, an entrepreneur who has a record of being successful or if they have owned and operated a related venture.
- An entrepreneur with a full, well thought-out business plan.
- Someone prepared to put in their own cash and have their own collateral enough to solve the unpredictable subjects and variations that influence all organizations.
If you do need any additional help we recommend these websites that offer a range of help for your Realtor Business.
If you plan to succeed then you must plan!
free-business-plan.com provides anyone opening their own business with a totally free Realtor Business Plan available for all business owners to use. You do not need to use any software, or provide them with any e-mail information or subscribe to receive limitless spam into your electronic mail account; just copy their Realtor Business Plan from their site!
Truthfully answer the matters they raise with your business ideas and you'll receive the Realtor Business Plan that you might utilize to put investment money into your firm.
You must make certain you check numerous web pages for guidance with your Realtor Business Plan as you cannot secure enough help around the Realtor Business.
Your Realtor Business Plan could be inward or outward looking. Externally focused Realtor Business Plans are aimed at goals that are imperative to external stakeholders, primarily financial stakeholders. They typically contain thorough chapter and verse regarding the Realtor Business with particular focus on how the company will strive to achieve their targets.
Internally focused Realtor Business Plans are used to target short-term goals to improve your Realtor Business. The plan may cover the development of a new product, an amended service, a new IT system, trying to acquire finance, purchasing assets or property or a restructuring of the Realtor Business.
Realtor Business Plans are managerial tools. There's no fixed text for the Realtor Business Plan. The text you generate, and the configuration of the Realtor Business Plan, is determined by specific targets and your audience. A business plan demonstrates every part of the planning methodology setting out business objectives and strategic plan of action with your intentions in regard to marketing, finance, how you will operate and human resources.
Investment firms are worried about companies that go under, therefore a Realtor Business Plan for a cash injection must build a solid case for your Realtor Businesses ability to reimburse the money that was borrowed. VCs are chiefly anxious about the start-up investment, practicality, and final business worth. A Realtor Business Plan for a proposition involving asset financing should describe why current reserves, upcoming expansion opportunities, and competitive edge will lead to a high business valuation.
Your Realtor Business Plan is the very important outline for the companies profit. What makes your Realtor Business different from other companies? Describing this could ensure your company is a success and broaden the ascendancy over your competitors.
Planning for your venture is about applying yourself to what transpires to make your Realtor Business flourish and making certain you take advantage of your assets and any openings, while taking any steps that you need to downplay uncertainty.
The grounds for generating your Realtor Business Plan is dependent on its proposition context. It is commonplace for businesses, particularly new start-ups, to have a few setups for the same Realtor Business Plan.
- A concise summary of the company that is utilized to get the attention of feasible venture capitalists, prospective buyers or partners.
- A powerpoint presentation with a presentation of the merchandise could also be covered.
- A full strongly constructed Realtor Business Plan for external investors - a meticulous, well written, and skillfully produced plan aimed at financiers.
Your Realtor Business Plan is an accurately created description of your Realtor Businesses future; a written record that sets out what your business needs to do and how you'll try to supervise it. If you create analysis on a pad defining your company systems, you have begun to start your Realtor Business Plan.
Realtor Business Plans are basically strategic. You start here, at this point, with certain funds and skills and you need to get to your objective - an anticipated point in the future (for the most part three to five years out) when your Realtor Business will have a contrasting set of competences and capabilities, in addition to greater profitability and expanded assets.
Your Realtor Business Plan matter-of-factly indicates how you'll move from where you are to where you want to be.
Realtor Business Plan
Realtor Business Plan
"A Realtor Business Plan should be judged as the executives roadmap", says John Pearce, Realtor Business consultant of the year, “it may be utilized to review their new merchandise, market placement and performance. It can be used to review how your personnel and systems respond practically and evolves into being the principal characteristic of all your business judgments. If you can use your plan accurately your plan grows into being the focal point of your Realtor. It is therefore an integral part of managing your business and will be the instruction book for your organization.
Realtor Businesses with a business plan can simply visit the bank and state, here is our Realtor Business Plan, we need this amount of cash and here's how the company employ it. With their Realtor Business Plan the Realtor Business owner will get their staff members to run a company that has clear policies and focus.”
Pearce, well-known in consequence of constructing business plans for Realtor Businesses is at the cutting edge of the new methods that are starting to be prominent in the Realtor Business sector.
“With all the online help available and the straightforwardness of organizing Realtor Businesses it would be entirely feasible to visualize a time when no Realtor Business will fail”, and Pearce explains, “unhappily until we get all Realtor Business owners deliberating in this way then twenty-three out of twenty-five businesses will close in their first five years.”
Realtor Business Plan Summary
You definitely should describe who controls the Realtor Business and the specific market your organization will hope to sell your goods and services in – the plan must also be clear about the companies structure and succinctly resolve why you have chosen that arrangement for the venture.
Location(s) and Facilities
List the physical address of your company, and the site address , with a rundown about the district and the benefits this must afford to your Realtor Business.
An excellent site, whether it's a bricks and mortar address or on the web, is essential to attracting buyers.
Among the myour vital considerations for your business is where it's based. A suitable as well as a great place of business is central to interesting potential purchasers, and should be an influence on the progress of your business.
These are the pivotal that want considering when deciding your companies address:
- Passing Trade – Is the venture planning to be at an address where there are plenty of possible clients passing by? If it isn't, are you certain that buyers can spot you to ensure the Realtor Business will be successful?
- Ease of Access – You must make certain it's straightforward for potential visitors to get in and out of your premises? If there's presently no access for disabled visitors, you might be enforced to improve your building under the pertinent Government statutes; albeit you could presumbably get government funding for the remodeling.
- Parking Requirements – If the business premises are not located closely to where customers live, you'll have need of parking spaces to make sure that clients can call on you. Are there ample parking spaces allocated for the appropriate amount of expected customers, and are the spaces shared with someone else?
- Competition – Are there other companies nearby that might be regarded as competing on some goods and services? There are a couple of time-honored beliefs around any competitors your company has; firstly, that having different competitors, the region is taken, and the second is that lots of competitors shows there is plenty of demand for your merchandise! Undoubtedly you must be familiar as to which of these positions your organization is in.
Realtor Business Plan Start-up Summary.
Give details of the loans that you could use for the business and by what method you anticipate acquiring the money if you do not already have it quite yet.
The start-up expenditure for the organization
You should create a record of the cash you will require before you can begin trading with the overall amount of money, if there is any, that you will be expecting to borrow from investors.
Every Realtor Business is different, and has its own particular cash demands at different phases of their expansion, so there isn't any inclusive way for determining your startup costs. Plenty of companies can be launched with little financing while some enterprises will have to borrow a largish sum for stock and resources. It's very important to make certain that you will have enough money to start your business venture.
In order to estimate the opening expenditure for your Realtor Business Plan, you should be identifying all of the expenses that you will incur before starting to generate sales. Some of these costs may be isolated charges like the payment for incorporation or the cost of kitting out the building. Other expenses will be recurring, like the cost of power and light, stock, rental payments, etc.
You must divide these amounts by if they are integral to your business or discretional. A practical openup financial plan must only have the expenses that are really necessary to open the company. The critical expenditure may be divided into two distinctive classifications: fixed costs and variable costs, those related to producing sales for the company. Fixed costs will include things like lease, utilities, overheads and insurance. Variable expenses comprise stock purchases, shipping and packing expenses, commissions, and other costs that are connected with the provision of a product or service.
Realtor Business Plan Products and Services
Realtor Business Products Description
Write about all of the merchandise your business be offering, and write down your opinions about prospective products and analyze why you will be offering them.
Setting the right rate for a product or service is a difficult issue for company owners. Working out the costs involved in providing your goods and services will be comparitively straightforward, but the price you can charge is chiefly shaped by the market your company is in. What you ask for should be influenced by how your competition are positioned in the market and the amounts possible clients will be expected to pay, but obviously the price should cover all your expenditure and give you a profit.
Wanting too high an asking price can create missed sales. Undercharging will reduce revenues and possibly end in your business going under. What you charge should cover your expenses in the first part but you should be combative for your goods and services.
Your prices are crucial to your company being profitable on account of it must affect the way you present your business to potential customers. Your pricing conveys information about the quality of merchandise that your company offers and how your services are established in the marketplace. While you must precisely recognize the effect of your prices on profitability you should be ready to pick the best pricing approach for your business.
Realtor Business Service Description
Specify the services that you'll supply and provide an indication of likely services you might provide and your details why these will be sold eventually.
Market research is the key. Without this critical information, you company is plainly supplying products and services hoping they'll achieve sales. With no suitable market research you're guessing and wishing; any research that you can do may supply vital data and direction.
It will force you to analyze:
- your niches demands and desires,
- your goods and services attributes,
- pricing policy,
- the real customers,
- How the company will deliver and
- what is their motivation to buy from your business.
These are all critical to the decision process.
If your new goods and services are successful, are you convinced you have the appropriate staff to handle the sales? Extended lead times for your new goods may cause your new customers will go elsewhere.
Have you trialed your product?
- Are you convinced they have the properties the possible buyer requires?
- Are you convinced the client will pay the price being asked for?
- Are you positive that you and any sales team are relaxed about selling the products and services you offer?
You might need to examine your advertising copy and promotional ideas as well.
In your Realtor Business Plan you must decide who is going to directly sell your goods and services. Which distribution channels should you use? Can you utilize outside agents or your own people? Is there definitely sufficient sales possibilities in your product to convince a dealer, shop or agent to offer your goods? There will be significant up-front costs concerned when bringing out new merchandise. Everyone will want some assertions that the investment of their time and finance will be regained.
Your sales people, other workers, and any shops you may utilize must be instructed about your goods and the services you sell. If the products are sufficiently complex, you should provide personalized training or possibly some kind of software program might do the job. . If the goods are not complex, a simple catalog should be enough. Without exception timing is crucial, you should train everybody before your merchandise goes on sale, not after.
Realtor Business Promotion
In conclusion, you need the advertisements to back up the introduction:
- the advertising is confident,
- your people perform persuasively at trade shows and presentations,
- your advertising literature is exciting,
- any technological leaflets are simple to figure out,
- do you have the correct samples and inducements,
- is your companies Website fairly reflecting what your business sells and
- is your companies image management forceful and accurate.
It all has to be fitted in with your product generation, stock, shipments, and training and your Realtor Business will succeed!
These are some of the myriad subjects you might face in bringing out your new merchandise and services but satisfactory market research, slick timing and the well prepared Realtor Business Plan can all improve the likelihood of succeeding.
Realtor Business Plan Market Analysis Summary.
Give the aspects of who your actual market may be for the Realtor Business.
Pick a specific niche audience and address your promotions straight to them; this must earn you three things:
- Enlightened clients,
- Plentiful purchasers and
- Plenty of repeat business.
Why? For the obvious reason that your business is meeting an immediate desire.
Never, under any conditions, believe you and the business must do it all. Your business mustn't be all things to every customer without a substantial quantity of supplies some of which, for example stock, you will get stuck with if you haven't prepared suitably.
Target Market Segment Strategy
Clarify how your companies marketing will achieve in gaining new customers to purchase from you.
Marketing has a critical role in the management processes of any Realtor Business. Poor marketing can ruin your company steadily. Should your promising shoppers get the wrong message not only have you wasted your scarce time and finances, you will have also immensely increased the probability of your downfall as you'll have totally incorrect inventory and your company will have an enormous amount of costs being spent on enquiries from buyers you cannot assist.
When the regular economy is strong, your company can sit and wait for the likely consumers to purchase from them, but, as we have seen in recent times, a lack of marketing perspective means your chances of tempting the correct customer practically hopeless.
You must ensure that the marketing is pointed directly at the products and services you really can supply and not an way of exhibiting how brilliant your marketing ideas are.
Realtor Business Market Trends
Put in plain English the forecasted direction your Realtor Business is in. Is your sector developing or declining and list the rationale for why this is and can your business modify your products and services for the present and fresher trends.
Businesses should be more and more conscious that the latest sector situation is, in actuality, continually shifting smaller factions and even if small groups do not as a whole make up the greater section of the market, they're swelling day by day. You should think about these and alternative market trends in making sure your promotions as well as your selling calls concentrate on the right customers.
A persons sex, age, schooling, net worth and race are a long way from being the sole demography to look out for. Watch out for trends in what everybody is talking about and what is popular, what they’re buying, how they use their spare time and how they like to be informed regarding projected purchases and their chosen way of purchasing.
You must make sure you listen to clients if you're presently trading. They may inform you about profitable other products you could add for your business.
Realtor Business Main Competitors
Who is the premier competition for your Realtor Business? Try to be frank about their strengths and their vulnerabilities.
A very large number of businesses reckon they only have to open and new customers will rush in; what they continually let slip is that the greater part of your sensational new clients are another companies present customers - and the opinion that they will immediately shift and utilize your company is probably incorrect!
You should appreciate who your businesses opposition is and the reasons why your budding clients are buying from them, before you start thinking they'll hurry to purchase from your company.
The key technique for unveiling the details, about ascertaining what your competitors are doing, is to regularly compile pieces of analysis, accumulate them, and then scrutinize them altogether now and then.
In the present technological age, a lot of your skill to take perfect decisions relies upon you and your company being capable of accumulating proper analysis. If you're hoping to get somewhere, you should see your business as a trader of knowledge as well as a provider of goods and services.
A hugely essential basic response is to become consistent at collecting information is to construct a file for each and every rival, electronic and on documents. You will, in your everyday actions, discover pieces knowledge about your competition. One of your customers might share somebody's prices with someone who tells you; another time, you will come across a rivals advertising campaign. Each time you come across a scrap of info in regard to any competitor then make sure you write it down. Then keep the summaries in your competitors record and repeatedly review the records. You will quickly have sufficient information to mean you may start to get opinions about the things your rivals are really up to.
Writing A Realtor Business Plan
Writing A Realtor Business Plan
Realtor Business Plan Strategy and Implementation Summary.
How will you promote your Realtor Business?
When you're promoting, it is not the identical size fits every company. Campaigns are dependent upon what you are looking to promote at the moment to figure out what kind of plan you must to be doing.
However, there are specific things you must allow for in your promotional campaign.
- What is the expectation of the promotional campaign?
- What time do you need to completely get your campaign ready?
- What is the estimated expenditure and are they totally itemized?
- Who's your company's unique expected market?
- Exactly how will your company correctly target that audience?
- What type of temptations do you want to provide? - redeemable vouchers, giveaways, great deals?
- Will you do all the work or will you need to choose somebody to assist?
- Establish the system for collecting names and contact info?
Realtor Business Pricing Strategy
What is the pricing scheme and the reasons behind that choice.
A well thought-out pricing strategy for goods and services are vital if you hope to lift your profits. You might cut costs or sell more products and services, or find more profit with an improved pricing strategy. When costs are at their minimum and you're finding it extremely troublesome to increase sales, adopting the finest pricing policy is a crucial ingredient for your business being a success.
Raising your prices is difficult, particularly in a weak economic situation. An inordinate amount of businesses have gone out of business because they priced their merchandise out of contention. Nevertheless, plentiful businesses and above all sales staff are prepared to complete the sale at any price. No policy works for everyone, so setting up the pricing strategy might be a tough learning curve when studying the needs and conduct of possible consumers and clients.
Realtor Business Competitive Edge
Put in plain English why customers will purchase from your Realtor Business and not somebody else's business.
When a company sustains profits that outstrip the standards for its industry, the firm is therefore said to have a competitive advantage over and beyond its competition. The primary ambition of any company strategy is to deliver a competitive advantage.
A competitive advantage develops when a company manages to offer identical products as competitors but at a lower cost (cost advantage), or offer benefits that exceed competing goods and services (differentiation advantage). Thus, a competitive edge allows your company to produce greater value for clients and expanded revenuess for your business.
Cost and differentiation edges are established as positional advantages since they describe the business's position in the market as the leader in either pricing or product differentiation.
Realtor Business Web Strategy
The Internet is exceptionally important for most businesses. How will you increase revenues by utilizing the Internet for your Realtor Business strategy?
An excellent web approach connects with the business strategy to construct a site that matches the business aims. As soon as you commence developing a web presence, you need to reflect on to what degree the website can improve your company. Your web strategy comprises associations, personalizing the website, wording, your online shop and who will deal with questions.
- How will the Internet site be designed and produced? Do you feel your business has the prowess to construct your site utilizing online software, or might you want to get a specialized website designer?
- How will the website be hosted? Small businesses mainly entrust a hosting company to look after their website. They will purchase a certain amount of space on the hosts server and are offered the facility to upload and change their pages as they want.
- How will your businesses website be kept up-to-date? Do you possess the time and the right understanding to maintain your site when things vary, and keeping the website presentation appearing current ?
- Except if you have a huge budget for your site and the site is central to your company's strategy, it's wise to begin small and manageable. Enhanced complicated innovations can be appended subsequently as your company evolves.
- A website is an opportunity to show the personal side of your company. Staff photos, information about the way you work and the merchandise you offer, or a description of the issues that you face, to create the image of cordiality and approachability.
- Remember to supply surfers of your site links to click on. You might get them to provide an inquiry via the web pages, ask for the reader's details to be put into a lottery, or get in contact with you to pick up a price discount on their purchase.
- You might keep in mind that people glance over, rather than reading through, information online. Break up sections of text into smaller parts, utilize section headings to highlight the main points, and make certain your pages are lucid and straightforward to comprehend leaving out complicated wording and jargon. It is, of course, essential to ensure the pages are proofread before the website is launched!
Are there companies you can collaborate with to help your company increase sales?
Realtor Business Plan Management Summary
Who are the vital people in your business?
Have you made sure that you have plainly stated what they will all be doing day-to-day in the company?
Have you set out what you'll be doing on a typical day?
Give a rundown of the employees involved in, or the employees you'll need, to manage your company.
Free Realtor Business Plan
Free Realtor Business Plan
A Great Realtor Business did not just happen.
It was planned that way.
This site is only one of 150 sites offering free information; just select your subject and search for it below.
Home - Free Business Plan - Business - Free Business Advice - More Free Advice