Free Tattoo Business Plan
Of course we all know that we're part of a formidable and difficult period for all company executives; business sectors may change weekly and company owners should recognize these market changes, or they may, very soon, stop being in business. Currently, far more than the past, a plan is a business owners critical business document. A Tattoo Business that cannot be bothered to generate a Tattoo Business Plan is a company that's not looking to make money, as every sector of the organization is moving independently from the rest.
You definitely do not want a company where marketing, sales people and distribution all function separately rather in conjunction with other sections of your company.
You can't expect to positively state your ambitions, or to gain the proper amount of capital, if you do not produce a sensibly imagined and well presented plan. If you don't promote your organization in a convincing business plan then how will any financier believe your business is going to be a success?
10 years ago, as we initiated our internet company, without exception, every business plan that business owners produced were because a third party asked them to supply one. Business plans were invariably produced for other people and not with the promise of helping the owner to discover how they might be successful in their own Tattoo Business!
That constantly seemed strange to us as people running their own company tend to be, unceasingly, utterly driven and they are certainly confident in deciding their aims and using them to decide what the firm will attempt to do – only the company owner didn't make the effort to write these ideas down for potential partners; by organizing their business plan it is much to get likely investors to explain what the company is going to do and, on that basis, make the company successful.
We all can grasp that when you generate your Tattoo Business Plan for a third party is an annoyance; creating it for yourself is a big opportunity for your business.
Obviously the biggest benefactor of the plan is not your bank manager, possible investor or accountant – obviously, it is the organization owner. If you can put together an entire, well-organized business plan, with a clear focus, then you are in possession of an important resource that you can utilize to ensure your company makes a profit.
A skilfully generated Tattoo Business Plan will show you and your employees how to supervise the business with less anxiety:
- Ensure you make use of the plan suitably; it should challenge you as much as the company is definitely going to.
- Find out what your purchasers want prior to making a decision about what you're going to sell them.
- Cash flow is critical in business; much more critical than other financials.
- Always attempt to cut expenses and only paying out for what you must have; and you should drop the avoidable costs until another time.
- In your Tattoo Business Plan – always undervalue your expected sales numbers and overstate your expenditure it is possible this will be what will happen.
- You must target your scrutiny on initiating sales opportunities and making them into cash; promotion generates the prospect but that is what it will remain until the buyer pays you.
- You should concentrate your marketing on your current customers instead of endlessly hunting for new business – this will raise your long-term earnings in the long-term.
- Your company must not attempt to always have the lowest priced products and services; although continually attempt to add value for your merchandise – deliver the buyer more, instead of lower prices.
- Persistently evaluate the company and measure every single thing your company does; do not try anything without measuring if it's working.
People begin a company with an absolute understanding that whereas you comprehensively understand the products and services you'll have to make a decision about how your business will profit from providing them to customers.
In the prevailing economic situation there is no longer any question that a well-written business plan is, by a long way, an organizations most crucial record. Nobody expects to obtain any financing or to get any success in the contemporary economic circumstances, if they don't create a well produced and well presented business plan.
There is little disagreement that this is particularly accurate for a Tattoo Business. Your business plan must be acceptable if anyone, as well as you and any employees, are reasonably likely to consider you've a company that must be seen as worth investing in.
Complete Tattoo Business Plans
Click on the U.S. flag for a complete U.S. Tattoo Business Plan written for the current U.S. industry. Supplied with further free plans, 140 U.S. business files, including 25 worksheets.
Unmatched price for a unique pre-written American plan -
$15 - all of this for $10!! |
Click on the Union Jack for an entire full British Tattoo Business Plan created for a British company Sent with a 2nd and now a 3rd free U.K. plan, 140 business documents, including 25 worksheets.
£15 all of this for just £10!
We're aware it is not simple to word your business plan to suit everybody that looks at it; too often what you're trying to write down, and what you do write down, are not the same and therefore cease preparing your plan in failure.
This totally complimentary information will help you as, if you follow it, it should be much easier to, once and for all, perfect the Tattoo Business Plan.
What must be the considerations for preparing a plan for your company? The major purpose is that the organization is noticeably less probable to founder if you plan it that way!:
- Your business plan will insist you investigate everything; not just the elements of your organization that you are confident will be ok.
- Planning means the company advances precisely as you plan that it will, curtailing the amount of time you must squander handling problems.
- Planning makes sure that all employees can think, reach decisions, and operate efficiently.
- Planning your venture will make sure that your venture is equipped to respond as the sector changes.
- Planning will be all-embracing and brings employees and potential suppliers to the business.
- Planning the business makes sure that you address the whole of the company, that should incorporate the those parts of the business that could lead the business to break down.
- Planning works - companies that develop a business plan make money far more often as those that cannot be bothered.
Tattoo Business Plan Executive Summary
The executive summary for your Tattoo Business should be written last. The executive summary must be composed of specifics about the important managers in the business and all of the abilities they've built up and why they are applicable to the business. There must be a brief summary of how the Tattoo Business has been set up, including the actual niches that you will be focusing on. Your Tattoo Business Plan should contain summaries of the financial forecasts including any loans you'll need and a profit budget for the company for the next year.
The executive summary examines how the whole company will perform but its essential objective is to make sure people want to look through the rest of the business plan.
You'll grasp that it is self-evident that any Tattoo Business is, as a matter of fact, many contrasting functions that have to come together to develop into your complete business. If each part of your business shifts in different ways it should produce difficult situations in distinct sections, for example, if the advertising does not correctly inform potential clients particulars about the merchandise your business expects to sell then you'll rapidly start having considerable customer service issues.
The primary thing that the Tattoo Business Plan must do, and this is, undoubtedly, exceptionally important in the executive summary, is to illustrate how all the many sections of the business act as a unit to help create the business you're anticipating to make money.
It's the predominant reason why companies that do not create a plan go bankrupt more often than the businesses that produce one.
Tattoo Business Plan Objectives
This must incorporate the short and long term targets for your Tattoo Business.
There are a few easy things you might do to set out your objectives.
Firstly discuss the following topics:
- What is the organization actually seeking to do?
- What is my unique aim?
- What should the business will be like when it's successful?
Your shorter term objectives are, without doubt, what you would want the organization should look like in twelve months. The long-term ambitions will be about what the company will be like eventually.
The crucial thing is that you should be practical; what you might, within reason, expect from the venture and not simply writing "I want to make lots of money". Be practical as well as structured!
Your Tattoo Business Plan is simply a definition of how you will accomplish the aims have been set out.
Tattoo Business Plan Mission Statement
In two or three lines, and not much more!, explain what the company will be concerned with.
The ventures mission statement should be able to advise likely customers about the business instantly. They're the chat you would have when you speak to someone and they want to know what your business what does.
It should be the words that you, and all of the workforce, utilize when describing your venture so that you can supply a steady image of the organization to everyone - and constant, dependable companies that can do what they promise are the businesses that make money.
Tattoo Business Plan Keys to Success
A concise account to briefly illustrate how the Tattoo Business will be brilliantly profitable.
Financiers are constantly searching for the model loan applicant, who typically meets these prerequisites:
- If you are an existing business, a cash flow that is enough to repay the payments.
- With a start-up company they are hunting for an owner who has a record of a little success especially if they've opened and managed a related venture.
- A company owner that has a complete, effective plan.
- Someone with financial resources and have personal collateral adequate to clear up the unanticipated problems and changes that affect all ventures.
If you do need assistance we recommend the following sites that provide a range of assistance for your Tattoo Business.
If you plan to succeed then you must plan!
free-business-plan.com provides anyone starting a business with a completely free Tattoo Business Plan that's created for all business people to make use of. You do not have to use any computer programs, or supply them with e-mail information or commit to get never-ending emails; just cut and paste their Tattoo Business Plan from their web site!
Honestly answer the issues they put forward with your business description and you will get the Tattoo Business Plan you can use to get investment funds into your firm.
Remember to make sure you review numerous web pages for guidance with your Tattoo Business Plan as you can't receive enough advice for the Tattoo Business.
Your Tattoo Business Plan may, either, be for internal or external intentions. Externally focused Tattoo Business Plans target goals that are essential to stakeholders, primarily investors. Typically they contain comprehensive wording in regard to the Tattoo Business with particular focus about how it will endeavor to accomplish their targets.
Internally focused Tattoo Business Plans are useful for targeting intermediate objectives to expand the Tattoo Business. The plan could include data about the introduction of a new product, an amended service, a new computer system, trying to receive funding, investing in capital resources and / or property or a restructuring of the Tattoo Business.
Tattoo Business Plans are managerial apparatus. There's no fixed text for your Tattoo Business Plan. The wording you generate, in addition to the setup of your Tattoo Business Plan, is decided by your clear goals and what your audience need to read. The business plan presents every aspect of your business planning process asserting the businesses mission and strategy side by side with your ideas to cover marketing, finance, how you will operate and staffing.
Financiers are utterly concerned about debtors, so a Tattoo Business Plan for a cash injection must shape a valid case for the Tattoo Businesses ability to pay back the money that was borrowed. VCs are largely anxious about the initial investment, practicality, and exit value. A Tattoo Business Plan for a proposition demanding asset financing must set out why present reserves, forthcoming expansion probabilities, and supportable competitive advantage create a great sale price.
Your Tattoo Business Plan is a principal outline for your companies success. Why is your Tattoo Business different? Demonstrating this could make certain your firm is a success and amplify the dominance over the other businesses in the market.
Planning must be about establishing what happens to make your Tattoo Business thrive and making sure that you take advantage of your resources and any opportunities, while making certain you take any steps that you must to downplay the risks.
The case for constructing the Tattoo Business Plan will rely on why it's being drafted. It's usual for businesses, particularly new start-ups, to have a few layouts for their Tattoo Business Plan.
- A run-through of the business plan that is utilized to arouse the interest of probable backers, clients or colleagues.
- A presentation with an explanation of the product may also be included.
- A complete finely produced Tattoo Business Plan for outside stakeholders - a detailed, well written, and pleasingly developed plan aimed at backers.
Your Tattoo Business Plan is an honestly devised narrative of the Tattoo Businesses future; a written testimony that sets out what your business needs to do and how you'll try to manage the organization. When you create some lines on a pad presenting your company systems, you've started to start your Tattoo Business Plan.
Tattoo Business Plans are typically strategic. You start here, at this present time, with certain funds and abilities and you must get to the place you want to be - an anticipated date to come (customarily three to five years out) at which time your Tattoo Business should have a improved set of competences and capabilities, including higher profits and increased assets.
Your Tattoo Business Plan straightforwardly determines how you will get from where you are to where you want to be.
Tattoo Business Plan
Tattoo Business Plan
"A Tattoo Business Plan ought to be utilized as any executives guide", says John Pearce, Tattoo Business consultant of the year, “it can be utilized to review their new goods, sector placement and operational success. It can be used to audit how workers and systems react practically and grows into being the principal feature of all your businesses judgments. Employed properly your business plan develops into the pivotal centerpiece of your Tattoo. It's accordingly necessary for employee management and should be the reference point for the managerial decisions.
Tattoo Businesses that write a plan can visit the bank and say, here is our Tattoo Business Plan, we want this cash and here is how the company utilize it. With their completed Tattoo Business Plan the Tattoo Business owner will get any assistants to manage an operation with understandable procedures and aims.”
Pearce, celebrated because of helping Tattoo Businesses is leading the present methods that are starting to be popular in the Tattoo Business sector.
“With the support on the Internet now available and the simplicity of systemizing Tattoo Businesses it's perfectly feasible to envisage a time when no Tattoo Business will fail”, and Pearce then explains, “regrettably until we can get all Tattoo Business owners thinking properly then roughly 23 out of 25 new businesses will go under in the next five years.”
Tattoo Business Plan Summary
You should say who controls the Tattoo Business and describe the actual category your organization will hope to sell your products and services in – you also need to be clear about the ventures structure and explain the reasoning as to why you chose that arrangement for your venture.
Location(s) and Facilities
List the address of the business, and your Internet address , with a brief outline about the location and the benefits this will afford to the Tattoo Business.
A good location, whether it is a bricks and mortar location or online, is decisive to interesting customers.
Among the myour vital considerations for your company is it's locale. A suitable as well as a good address is decisive to attracting future clientele, and will be an important influence on the likely accomplishments of the organization.
These are the vital that want considering when picking your businesses address:
- Passing Trade – Is the business at an address where there should be lots of possible clients passing by? If it isn't, are you sure that enough buyers will spot you to make sure the Tattoo Business will be successful?
- Ease of Access – Have you ensured it's simple for potential customers to get in and out of your location? If there are currently no facilities for handicapped customers, you might be obliged to develop the premises under the appropriate Government statutes; although you can possibly receive government subsidies for the remodeling.
- Parking Requirements – If the business isn't near where people are based, you will need a parking lot to ensure that purchasers can visit your premises. Is there a convenient parking lot earmarked for the correct amount of prospective customers, and are the spaces shared with anybody else?
- Competition – Are there companies in the area that might be classified as competing with you on any merchandise? There are two accustomed opinions about competitors your business has; the first is that having many competitors means the area is too crowded, and the second is that several competitors means there must be plenty of demand for your merchandise! Plainly you need to be conscious as to the situation that you are in.
Tattoo Business Plan Start-up Summary.
Briefly summarize details of the working capital you require for your enterprise and how you will get the funding if you do not already have it.
Set-up expenses for your business
You must provide a list of the cash you will require before you can start trading and the amount of money, if any, that you'll be expecting to get.
Every Tattoo Business is different, and has its own individual funding demands at different stages of development, so there's no generic method for calculating your initial amount needed. Plenty of businesses may be started with a small investment whereas other companies may need to invest a large sum for inventory and resources. It's really important to make certain that you'll have enough funding to launch the business successfully.
In order to determine the start-up expenditure for your Tattoo Business Plan, you should identify all the expenses that the company will have before you start creating sales. Some of these expenses might be one-time costs like the fee for incorporation or the charge of fitting out the building. The rest of the charges will be ongoing, like the cost of utilities, stock, taxes, etc.
You will divide these expenses by whether they're crucial to your business or not obligatory. A prudent startup financial plan should only have the expenses that are really essential for starting the business. The primary costs may be split into appropriate categories: fixed expenses and variable, those that relate to generating revenue for your company. Fixed overheads includes things like rent, heat and power, administrative costs and insurance. Variable costs that include stock acquisition, freight and packaging charges, commissions, and any other amounts paid out pertinent to the direct provision of goods and services.
Tattoo Business Plan Products and Services
Tattoo Business Products Description
Clearly define all the merchandise your business offer, and give your conclusions about planned products and services and spell out why you'll be providing them.
Setting the proper rate for your goods is a big complication for business proprietors. Figuring out the costs involved in supplying your products and services might be comparitively simple, but what you can charge is significantly influenced by your competitors. What you may ask for will be affected by how your competition are setting their prices and the charges your consumers might be happy to pay out, but incontestably your price needs to meet your expenditure and give you a profit.
Should your prices be too extravagent that can cause missed profit. Under pricing will lessen your earnings and maybe end in the company being unsuccessful. The prices you charge must cover your bottom line on the one hand but you must be competitive for your goods and services.
Your pricing is vital to the business succeeding because it will effect the way you present the business to potential buyers. Pricing conveys information about the nature of merchandise that your business offers and how your business is positioned in relation to your rivals. Whilst you must, without doubt, recognize the consequence of pricing on profitability you must be capable of picking the best pricing strategy for your merchandise.
Tattoo Business Service Description
Detail all of the services that you'll supply and provide details of planned services that you might provide and the reasons why these may be offered in due course.
Market research is the key. Without these critical particulars, you business is clearly supplying goods and services hoping they will achieve sales. With no suitable market research you're guessing and wishing; any research that you do may give you vital knowledge and guidance.
It makes you to determine:
- the markets needs and desires,
- product and service features,
- the businesses pricing practice,
- the genuine decision makers,
- How you will deliver and
- incentive to buy from your company.
These will be vital to the buying decision.
If the new merchandise and services sell well, are you sure you've the correct workforce to manage the sales? Expanded lead times for new goods may mean your new customers will go to the competition.
Have you test-marketed the new services?
- Are you certain they've the characteristics the buyer requires?
- Are you convinced the consumer will pay the prices you are asking?
- Are you positive that you and your providing team are happy about providing the goods and services you supply?
You might need to examine your advertisements and promotional information to.
In your Tattoo Business Plan you need to make a choice about who will actually sell the goods. Which delivery channels will you put into use? Can you use external intermediaries or your own sales people? Is there definitely decent sales potential in the goods to gain the confidence of a distributor, shop or agent to sell your products? There are often sizable up-front selling expenses incurred when bringing out new goods. They will all want guarantees that their expenditure of time and finance will be regained.
Your sales organization, other staff members you have, and any retail outlets you will use will need training about your products and the services you sell. If your product is complicated, you may need to supply direct training or possibly some kind of multimedia production can work. . If the goods are not complicated, a brochure should be o.k.. As always your timing is vital, you must train before the merchandise goes on sale, not after.
Tattoo Business Promotion
In conclusion, you need your promotion to back up the products:
- your advertising is positive,
- you perform effectively at conferences and presentations,
- the promotional endorsements are interesting,
- any technological literature is simple for everybody to comprehend,
- do you have the right samples and inducements,
- is your Website precisely demonstrating what you provide and
- is your companies publicity confident and precise.
Ensure it's timed with your businesses product generation, stores, transportation, and worker training and your Tattoo Business will succeed!
These are some of the multiple questions you will come across in introducing new goods and services but great market research, slick timing and your strong Tattoo Business Plan must all increase the possibility of success.
Tattoo Business Plan Market Analysis Summary.
Provide the details of who your actual market may be for your Tattoo Business.
Form an opinion about a particular target group and address your advertising precisely to them; this must bring you a trio of benefits:
- Interested potential clients,
- Numerous purchasers and
- General repeat sales.
Why? For the obvious reason that you're meeting an immediate need.
At no time expect you and the company can do it all. You can't be everything to every possible customer without a tremendous supply of supplies some of which, like your stock, you will end up being stuck with if you haven't prepared thoroughly.
Target Market Segment Strategy
Clarify how your companies advertising will gain new clients to buy from you.
Marketing plays a decisive role in the management systems of your Tattoo Business. A failure to market professionally can kill your company bit by bit. If your potential customers get a false message not only have you lost your scarce time and resources, you have also dramatically escalated the prospect of your ruin as you'll have entirely incorrect stock and your company will have a huge amount of overheads being wasted on calls from promising buyers you can't service.
When the general economic situation is strong, a business could easily wait for potential customers to purchase, but, as we have seen during the past few years, a lack of promotional perspective means your prospects of tempting the right customer unlikely.
You must ensure that your marketing is focused at the products you really produce and not merely an way of showing how smart your advertising is.
Tattoo Business Market Trends
Put in plain English the expected direction your Tattoo Business is in. Is the sector developing or dropping and what are the arguments for why this is and can you modify your goods and services for the current and new directions.
You should be increasingly knowing that the current market direction is actually constantly shuffling smaller groups and if smaller groups may not jointly make up the greater section of the industry, they are thriving all the time. You should think about these as well as additional industry tendencies in making sure your promotions and your sales calls target the correct possible client groups.
A likely buyers sex, age, schooling, wealth and religion are a long way from the only demographics to watch. Keep tabs on trends in what people are saying and what is trending, what their purchasing, how they use their time off and how they want to get information about future purchases and their preferred purchasing method.
You must make sure you listen to your customers if you are currently in business. They might inform you in respect of profitable other merchandise you may add for your company.
Tattoo Business Main Competitors
Who are your premier competitors for your Tattoo Business? Be sincere about their abilities and deficiencies.
A huge number of organizations presume they only have to open and new buyers will appear; what those businesses continually forget is that the huge majority of their sensational new buyers are another businesses present buyers - and the view that they'll all suddenly shift and use your business is possibly not right!
You must understand who your businesses competition is and why your future customers are ordering somewhere else, before you start predicting they will hurry to purchase from your business.
The approach for unearthing the intelligence, about investigating what your competitors are doing, is to regularly collect items of any analysis, accumulate them, and then consider them together from time to time.
In the current on stream time, a lot of your understanding to make proper choices relies on you and your company being able to gather proper research. If you are going to get somewhere, you really must see yourself as a researcher as well as being a provider of goods.
A fundamental early response is to become consistent at gathering knowledge is to establish a file for specific rivals, both electronic and on paper. You will, in the course of your everyday activities, come across random pieces knowledge about the rivals. A customer will tell you a competitors prices; subsequently, you'll catch some marketing campaign. Anytime you come across a scrap of information about your competition then ensure you make a note of it. Then maintain the notes in the competitors file and repeatedly reconsider the files. Your business will, in due time, have sufficient reports so you can begin to have an understanding of the things your competition is actually up to.
Writing A Tattoo Business Plan
Writing A Tattoo Business Plan
Tattoo Business Plan Strategy and Implementation Summary.
How will you promote your Tattoo Business?
With your promotions, it is not the identical size fits every company. Promotional campaigns will depend on what you wish to promote at any given moment to choose what type of campaign you will commence.
Whilst saying that, these are a few of the criteria you must think over in your promotion.
- What's the reason for the promotion?
- How much time will you have to completely get your campaign ready?
- How much is the approximate expenditure and are they completely detailed?
- Who is the precise intended consumer?
- Exactly how will you specifically target that group?
- What form of inducements do you want to offer? - redeemable vouchers, giveaways, bulk deals?
- Will you handle all the promotion yourself or will you want to hire a specialized business to help?
- Establish your system for collecting details and communication info?
Tattoo Business Pricing Strategy
What is your charging policy and the rationality to support that.
A well thought through pricing policy for goods and services are vital if you are hoping to improve your revenue. You can cut your costs or sell more products and services, or increase profits with an improved pricing strategy. When expenses are as small as possible and you are finding it very difficult to increase sales, finding the right pricing practice is a principal ingredient for your business making money.
Increasing prices is not easy, in particular in a weak economic position. An enormous number of businesses have failed by pricing themselves out of the market. On the other hand, many companies and especially sales people are ready to complete the sale at any price. One policy doesn't fit all, so establishing the pricing strategy is a steep learning curve when pondering the requirements and practices of promising consumers and clients.
Tattoo Business Competitive Edge
Reveal why consumers will use your Tattoo Business instead of another companies services.
When a business carries profits that top the typical for their sector, the company is said to have a competitive advantage in relation to the rest of the industry. The main objective for any business strategy is to produce a strong competitive advantage.
A competitive advantage arises when a business is able to provide the same products as competitors however at a lower price (cost advantage), or deliver benefits that will exceed those of competing services (differentiation advantage). Therefore, your competitive edge enables you to develop better value for clients and elevated profits for the business.
Price and differentiation edges are established as positional advantages since they explain the business's position in the market as the leader in either cost or product differentiation.
Tattoo Business Web Strategy
The Internet is now acutely valuable for many companies. How, in particular, will you increase profits by utilizing a website for your Tattoo Business strategy?
A sound Internet strategy connects with your company strategy to establish a website that meets your business goals. As soon as you begin to create an online presence, you want to consider in what manner your website can elevate your company. Your web strategy involves associations, personalization, your choice of words, e-commerce and who will answer enquiries.
- By which method will your business Internet site be designed and finished? Do you believe your people have the knowledge to build your site utilizing an off-the-shelf package, or will you need to find a specialized website designer?
- Where and how will your site be hosted? Smaller businesses mostly entrust an outside business to look after their site. The business acquires an amount of space on the hosts web server and are given permission to upload and add to their site pages as needed.
- How will your businesses site be managed? Do you possess the time and knowledge to keep your website updated when your company varies, and keeping it appearing fresh-looking ?
- Unless your company has a sizable site budget and the website is central to your company's strategy, it's wise to start small and straightforward. Enhanced complicated features could be built up later on as your company develops.
- A site is your chance to make clear the amicable side of your company. Staff pictures, particulars about the way you function and the services you offer, or a description of the situations you experience, to develop an image of goodwill and approachability.
- Remember to grant surfers of your website something to do. You may ask them to send an online query via the web pages, register the reader's contact details to be recorded and placed into a prize draw, or call you to receive a price discount on their purchase.
- You might recognize that web users glance over, instead of reading thoroughly, information online. Separate blocks of text into portions, use subtitles to highlight the main subjects, and make sure the wording is lucid and simple to understand leaving out overly long words and specialized language. Most essentially, make certain everything is proofread prior to opening your website!
Are there companies you can collaborate with to help your business increase it's sales?
Tattoo Business Plan Management Summary
Who are the principal employees in the organization?
Have you made sure that you've clearly stated what they will all be doing everyday in the business?
Have you also written down what you'll be doing on a daily basis?
Give information of the personnel that are involved in, or the personnel you'll require, to manage your business smoothly.
Free Tattoo Business Plan
Free Tattoo Business Plan
A Great Tattoo Business did not just happen.
It was planned that way.
This site is one of 150 websites providing free information; just decide on your subject and look for it below.
Home - Free Business Plan - Business - Free Business Advice - More Free Advice